BSB50215 Diploma of Business
To celebrate Australia Day & Indian Republic Day Adept Training is offering 20% off all courses. Enrol and pay your deposit by close of business (5pm AEDT) Monday 29th January 2018 to avail of this offer.
Welcome to the Diploma of Business. Are you ready for a career change or to step up to a management, or supervisory position within your organisation? This qualification develops the skills required to plan and implement strategies and manage people across a wide range of business sectors.
Some of the topics covered are operational planning, risk management, professional development and continuous improvement.
Delivery is face to face classroom based or online:
- Face to face is delivered over 5 weekend blocks every alternate month for 9 months
- Online learning is self-paced and flexible with access to regular trainer support. Students have 18 months to complete all training and assessments.
- Management Executive
- Office Manager
- Programme Coordinator
- Risk Management Consultant
- Team Leader
For further information regarding this qualification please follow this link to the training.gov.au site BSB50215.
This course requires you to have a good understanding of written, verbal and spoken English and maths (known as language, literacy and numeracy 'LLN'). All students who enrol in a course are required to undertake Adept Training's LLN assessment.
Please note all students are required to provide the following on enrolment:
- Completed enrolment form
- USI Number
- Photo ID
- Proof of Residency (Birth Certificate, Passport, Green Medicare Card or Citizenship Certificate)
- Language, literacy and numeracy assessment
- Emergency contact
Course fee: $4,000 face to face or $2,500 online. To download a copy of our course brochure please click here.