ADEPT TRAINING PTY LTD
Please read our Policy and download the Refund request form on this page to request a refund Refund Request Form
Adept Training’s finance policies have been developed and managed in accordance with standard accounting and financial management principles. These principles serve the purpose of ensuring Adept Training is always in the position to provide students with the training and assessment services that they pay for, and that the fees paid by students are protected. Adept Training is also committed to a fair refund policy that returns students fees where there is reasonable reason and notice provided.
1. Fees in advance Adept Training Pty Ltd accepts no more than $1500 from each individual student prior to the commencement of the course. Following course commencement, Adept Training Pty Ltd may require payment of additional fees in advance from the student, but only such that at any given time, the total amount required to be paid which is attributable to tuition or other services yet to be delivered to the student, does not exceed $1500.
2. Fees (as noted above) for training and assessment activities are due for payment no later than one working day prior to the commencement of the course for participants to be enrolled into a course – if spaces are still available.
3. Upon receiving the programme fee students are provided with a receipt, duly dated and authorised.
4. A tax invoice is provided as required.
5. Record of fees received is maintained in the receipt’s register.
6. All expenses incurred are recorded in the payments register.
7. The receipts and the payments registers are reconciled with the monthly bank statement.
8. Adept Training will refund that part of the fees that remain unearned, to ensure the financial viability of Adept Training.
9. All refunds attract a $150 administration fee.
10. A full refund (minus the Admin fee) will be given if cancelled two weeks or more before starting the training/assessment activity or event
11. A 50% refund will be given if cancelled one week (5 business days) or more before starting the training/assessment activity or even, an administration fee of $150 will also apply
12. No refund will apply if cancelled within seven days of starting the training/assessment activity or event, or if a participant fails to attend or complete the training/assessment activity.
13. Students selecting to enroll in our blended learning courses (a combination of distance education and face-to-face workshops) are deemed to have started their course when they have completed the course Induction form and received Learning Resource/s for their 1st unit of study.
14. Participants seeking a refund are required to complete the Refund Request Form available on the website: www.adepttraining.com.au or contact our office telephone: 1300 366 044 for a form to be posted. Participants are required to provide a valid reason for requesting a refund.
15. Adept Training does not engage in unsolicited marketing, if we do, the Statutory Cooling off period will apply. For more information refer to Department of Fair Trading: http://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/, Fact Sheet Unsolicited consumer agreements.
16. Participants who are unable to attend or complete the course they have registered for, may send someone in their place, or transfer to another course of equal or greater value and pay the difference. In some circumstances Adept Training may agree to a refund for a cancellation within seven days; however the administration fee will be charged.
17. Adept Training reserves the right to cancel a course if minimum numbers are not met. If Adept cancel a course participants will be offered a place in a future course.
First Aid course terms and conditions
18. First Aid is offered to all enrolled Adept Training students at a discounted price (this is a non-refundable fee).
19. Bookings are essential and we strongly recommend students book at least two weeks prior to course commencing so you have time to complete the online learning.
20. If you fail to attend the Apply First Aid course you will forfeit all fees and will be required to pay again. If you are unable to attend the course you have registered for you may send someone in your place. We reserve the right to cancel any course. A full refund will be offered for any First Aid course cancelled by us.
21. External review of the financial management practices will take place on a regular basis to ensure that proper systems are maintained.
Chief Executive Officer
Date of Review:
1 July 2016
Related Procedures or Forms:
Refund Request Form