Smart and Skilled funding now available!
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government
We currently have limited funding available for a range of Certificate III courses:
Level III and IV Qualifications we provide within this funding are:
- HLT37215 Certificate III in Pathology Collection
- HLT37415 Certificate III in Pathology Assistance
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- HLT37315 Certificate III in Health Administration
- HLT47715 Certificate IV in Medical Practice Assisting
You may be eligible if you are:
- 15 Years old or over
- no longer at school
- living or working in NSW
- an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen
Check to see if you're eligible
You can determine your eligibility for Smart and Skilled training by answering a few short questions in the Smart and Skilled Eligibility Quick Check: smartandskilled. Go to course finder to get an estimate of the fee for your preferred course.
For notification of enrolment process pleases click here. Contact 1300 366 044 or email@example.com for further information on how to enrol.