Smart and Skilled funding now available!
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government
We currently have limited funding available for a range of Certificate III courses:
Level III and IV Qualifications we provide within this funding are:
- HLT37215 Certificate III in Pathology Collection
- HLT37415 Certificate III in Pathology Assistance
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- HLT37315 Certificate III in Health Administration
- HLT47715 Certificate IV in Medical Practice Assisting
You may be eligible if you are:
- 15 Years old or over
- no longer at school
- living or working in NSW
- an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, Australian permanent humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen
Check to see if you're eligible
You can determine your eligibility for Smart and Skilled training by answering a few short questions in the Smart and Skilled Eligibility Quick Check: smartandskilled. Go to course finder to get an estimate of the fee for your preferred course.
For notification of enrolment process pleases click here. Contact 1300 366 044 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on how to enrol.