BSB50215 Diploma of Business
Welcome toBSB50215 Diploma of Business. Are you ready for a career change or to step up to a management, or supervisory position within your organisation? This qualification develops the skills required to plan and implement strategies and manage people across a wide range of business sectors.
Some of the topics covered are operational planning, risk management, professional development and continuous improvement.
Delivery is face to face classroom based or online:
- Face to face is delivered over 5 weekend blocks every alternate month for 9 months
- Online learning is self-paced and flexible with access to regular trainer support. Students have 18 months to complete all training and assessments.
- Management Executive
- Office Manager
- Programme Coordinator
- Risk Management Consultant
- Team Leader
For further information regarding this qualification please follow this link to the training.gov.au site BSB50215.
This course requires you to have a good understanding of written, verbal and spoken English and maths (known as language, literacy and numeracy 'LLN'). All students who enrol in a course are required to undertake Adept Training's LLN assessment.
Please note all students are required to provide the following on enrolment:
- Completed enrolment form
- USI Number
- Photo ID
- Proof of Residency (Birth Certificate, Passport, Green Medicare Card or Citizenship Certificate)
- Language, literacy and numeracy assessment
- Emergency contact
Course fee: $4,000 face to face or $2,500 online. To download a copy of our course brochure please click here.