Do you need to brush up on your cannulation skills? Would you like to learn cannulation but do not meet the workplace requirements to undertake the HLTHPS009 Perform peripheral intravenous cannulation course?
Our Cannulation skills workshop is a short, non-accredited course, designed to teach you the skills required to perform intravenous cannulation. The workshop is designed for:
- Individuals who have completed cannulation training but have not practiced for some time.
- Health professionals who require non accredited cannulation training.
You will also need to hold the unit of competency Perform Venous Blood Collections (HLTPAT002) or knowledge and skills associated with blood collection. If you require this training please see our course page for blood collection. When enrolling in the course, individuals will be required to provide the following information;
- Reason you wish to undertake the training.
- Evidence of formal/ non-formal blood collection training you have undertaken.
- Last time you collected blood or performed cannulation.
- Are you currently working in the healthcare industry and if so, what is your job title?
This is a 2 day workshop and the fee is $550. For individuals who wish to gain the nationally recognised unit of competency HLTHPS009 Perform peripheral intravenous cannulation, see our course page.