What is Smart and Skilled?
Smart and Skilled provides government-subsidised training to help you get skills to find a job and advance your career.
Smart and Skilled in the NSW government’s vocational education and training funding model. The purpose is to assist individuals in NSW access the skills and training that they need to secure opportunities for growth and employment. Under Smart and Skilled the NSW government will pay all or part of the student fee for eligible courses and the student pays the balance, providing subsidisation of the full cost of the qualification.
What courses are Smart and Skilled funded?
Adept Training offers the following courses under NSW Smart and Skilled;
- HLT37215 Certificate III in Pathology Collection
- HLT37415 Certificate III in Pathology Assistance
- HLT37315 Certificate III in Health Administration
- HLT47715 Certificate IV in Medical Practice Assisting
Am I eligible?
To find out if you are eligible for NSW Smart and Skilled you can visit https://education.nsw.gov.au/skills-nsw/apprentices-and-trainees/low-cost-and-free-training-options/smart-and-skilled
To be eligible for Smart and Skilled funding you must:
- be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen
- be aged 15 years or older
- live or work in NSW
- no longer be at school
If you meet the above eligibility criteria you can undertake one of our funded courses. Contact us for more information.