Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of enrolment
By enrolling with Adept Training you accept that you are responsible for any personal injuries sustained during the course and cannot hold Adept Training or its associates responsible. Adept Training will not accept responsibility for theft, loss or damage of any private equipment brought to training.
By signing the student declaration when enrolling you acknowledge:
- that the information you have provided is correct
- that you have read, understood and accept Adept Training’s terms and conditions (available in the Student Handbook and website) and you will abide by these terms and conditions throughout your training with Adept Training. It is important that you have read and understand our Refund Policy before finalising your registration.
- If enrolling online via our website, you will be required to tick the check box, declaring that:
- “I have read the terms and conditions outlined in the Student Handbook”, to be able to proceed with the enrolment process.
- That you understand the information you provide when enrolling (including personal details and identification) will be collected by Adept Training under the National Vocational Educational and Training Regulator Act 2011 for Australian Vocational Education and Training Management Information Statistical Standard (AVETMISS) compliance purposes.
- The individual answers are not available for anyone to view and form part of data that is required to be collected for government audit, verification, research, statistical analysis, program evaluation, surveys. No information will be given or sold to any organisation without your written consent in accordance with the Privacy Amendment (enhancing privacy protection) Act 2012.
- that you consent to disclosure of this information to government departments and third parties for these purposes.
- and if applicable, you have authorised us to charge your credit card for the course fees.
Adept Training is also committed to a fair refund policy that returns students fees where there is reasonable reason and notice provided.
External review of the financial management practices will take place on a regular basis to ensure that proper systems are maintained.
Students selecting to enrol in our blended learning courses (a combination of Distance Education and face-to-face Workshops) are deemed to have started their course when they have completed the course Induction form and received Learning Resource/s for their 1st unit of study.
* Please choose your course carefully and confirm you have read and understood the Student Handbook which outlines Adept Training’s terms and conditions.